Sunday, July 22, 2012

Feedback from the Copal Partners Theater Workshop - July 2012

In this series, we post feedback of all the participants, in a series of posts - this is part 1. :-)

Garima Arora:
Its an honor and pleasure to be a part of this event. When we came across Raju and team, we realised the true meaning of vision in our lives. Its just that we are very selfish that we don’t try to understand its true meaning. I personally feel once I get a chance and If I am eligible, I would like to donate my eyes for someone.

 Priyam Barooah:
Attending the theatre workshop was an experience that made me practically realise how difficult it is to live life and get through day to day work without the gift of vision. I salute the people who are living a strong and independent life without vision and I believe every individual should have that kind of passion in life to do something in life.

I am considering taking the decision of doing something more and contributing for the blind after this experience.

Thank you!


Seema:
It is indeed very inspiring to see a blind person living his life to the fullest. It makes you think and makes you want to do more with you own life. A very big thank you to the organisers of this event to make me realise what more I should be doing with my life. A very powerful and confident presentation which was fun at the same time.

No comments: