Sunday, September 21, 2014

 Hi friends,

As I am Esha’s coordinator I m very glad to inform you that today I visited AADI- Action for Ability Development and Inclusion situated in New Delhi, India. The rural arm of AADI is AADI is headquartered in Dayalpur, haryana. AADI’s vision is of a world in which people with disability are an integral part of society, participating in the community and living life to the fullest, with equitable access to opportunities and services.

They were very glad in knowing about the Esha audio online library and they also said that its will very useful for them as well as for the parents of the children coming there. They were saying that this library is not only useful for the blind but for every disabled person can use this library.

I am very happy that through Esha I am getting such wonderful opportunities .


No comments: