- The visually impaired
- Rural children
- Underprivileged children in urban areas
- Girl and women children who are not sent to school due to gender issues
- All adults who cannot read or write and therefore cannot access knowledge on demand.
- Children of Indian origin who don’t know the Indian script and therefore the literature is also lost to them.
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Children with dyslexia or print related learning disability, who can use audio.
- Older people who lose sight as they age.
- Community Programs where books cannot reach or cannot be used due to low effective literacy. This content can be used on public broadcast or local radio as a means of change / information dissemination. (we have recently spoken with the change management team of Swachh Bharat Mission, who came up with this idea)
- The terminally ill who need to access content on demand.
Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Who will benefit from the online audio library - updated list
Based on the actual usage of the library, we are now releasing the updated list of people who can benefit from CLABIL. It is pure joy to see that more and more people come up to say that they could use this content.
Here's to More!!!